Friday 21 September 2018

Broke out from the bull descending triangle. - Part 2



Follow up from my previous post on 9 June 2018 click here.

You should have made 5% in 3 months from this trade. 

So how much can you make from this mouse click?

Eg for a small investor,

$20,000 x 5% = $1,000

All fr0m one mouse click.

Small profit. 


************************************************************************

Are you still earning 2-3% pa?

In case that you do not know that our public transport is going to increase by up to 4.3% this year.

Read this article:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/public-transport-operators-may-increase-fares-by-up-to-4-3-10680038



************************************************************************

There is another buying signal confirmation coming in this week.

You can enter your 2nd position now. 

I don't care what the news said, what bears is coming, the big bears are coming, the trade war will trigger recession etc.

I only trade with my SYSTEM

My system is my BOSS.

He tells me to BUY, I BUY

He tells me to SELL, I SELL.

No questions asked.

So who is your BOSS?

No comments:

Post a Comment

+56% in 2 months !! 在家赚钱不是梦!!

  +56% in 2 months.  在家赚钱不是梦!!