Monday 8 April 2013

I am NOBODY.

I am nobody. So no need to show proof. My blog is here since 2011. Just look thru it.

Look at my recent post , click here.

And WHY I focus on US? Because US is still the "Ah Gong" of the Economy. When US is having recession, am I right to say Globally is having recession. No matter where you invest, you must still refer back to US.

From March till now, Shanghai have drop -6%, Hang Seng have drop -5.7%, India have drop - 2.1%, Taiwan flat +0.6%, Singapore +0.9% and US +2.6%. Those invested in China-India, Greater China and Asia, they will see their portfolio drop.

Watch my market sentiment. Once Short Term Sentiment turn bearish, US will start its correction.

US is due for its correction but not crash.

Below is my view on Overall Market:
















No comments:

Post a Comment

+56% in 2 months !! 在家赚钱不是梦!!

  +56% in 2 months.  在家赚钱不是梦!!