Sunday 22 April 2012

What is your WHY?




"Exactly, I heard a fantastic reason why the other day," I said. "I was talking with this gentleman, Peter. He is a single dad with a 7-year-old son. He told me, "I'm an enginner. I see my son for a few minutes in the morning, then he gets picked up for school by one of the other child's parents, and I go off to work. If I'm lucky I get home before he goes to bed. the reason I wanted to become financially free was very simply so that I could drive my son to school every day. That was it. Well, it took me four years and today I am free. The cash flow from my investments pays for my lifestyle. And today I drive my son to school every day. I'm probably the only person on the L.A. freeway struck in the middle of rush-hour traffic with a huge smile on my face.'

- page 71

I'm reading this book now. Great book. I would like to recommend to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

+56% in 2 months !! 在家赚钱不是梦!!

  +56% in 2 months.  在家赚钱不是梦!!