Friday, 23 December 2011
Xmas Wish: I hope Mr Market can rally high high then I can short big big.
S&P hit resitance.
Sunday is Christmas.
Let's watch whether it can break the 2 resistance with the help of Santa Claus.
Long Small position click here and Short Big after the xmas rally (if any) or it fail to break the resistance. Remember to book your profits along the way.
Xmas Wish: I hope Mr Market can rally high high then I can short big big.
Watch out if S&P closed below 1238.31 tonight.
Disclaimer Applied.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Broke down from the trendline and support level 2000. woes from china and Fed not going to give a FIRM answer whether to increase the...
-
Do you drink Starbucks? Getting more expensive each year and yet the queue never stop. Another good fundamental stock captured by m...

No comments:
Post a Comment