Monday 20 July 2015

MARKET SENTIMENT - 20 JULY 2015



Now is back to old boring sideways range. Mr Market must break above the resistance and go back into the trading channel. 

Greece drama is over. I had been emphasized that the BB is using the media to create fear in the market. 

You should have made some kopi-lui if you have been buying on dips. 

Be greedy when others are fearful. - warren buffett 

Some readers have asked me that why I am so confident that the market will not crash due to the Greece and China issue.

Cos I don't see any bears around for the next 1 - 2 years. Both fundamental and technical analysis told me that Mr Market is not due for a market crash yet.

It is the knowledge and my system that gives me confidence to stay invested and keep buying on dips.



Support Level 1: 2100
Support Level 2: 2050

********************************************
Market Sentiment

Short Term:








Long Term:

No comments:

Post a Comment

+56% in 2 months !! 在家赚钱不是梦!!

  +56% in 2 months.  在家赚钱不是梦!!